Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Around Here

Guess what SK brought home from preschool? Yup, the easiest kind of pet in the world, a CHIA!














I have a small mountain of artwork accumulating from all his church activities; I can't bear to throw it away. Here is a small sampling of stuff that is on my fridge.














KiSA thought that a chart would help our efforts toward diaper independence. It did help, especially when we remembered to give out the stickers. I'm thinking some Spiderman underpants might also aid our cause.














He had his first dentist visit. The local pediatric dentist goes to our church, he and his staff made it a wonderful experience. SK was really a Super Kid, sitting still and cooperating with their every request. Unfortunately, the little guy is going to need some work done. But brave trooper that he is, I'm sure it will go just fine!

No comments: