Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Brief Note

I stepped in for a moment to say hello. That's where we've been for much of the last month--outside. SuperKid has had two T-Ball games a week, KiSA has been trimming trees, demolishing the old storage shed, and building a playfort, we've been vegetable gardening and playing musical plants, and geocaching. We're a little more tan and a lot tired!

I hostessed a baby shower this past Saturday at our home. Of course, the prerequisite for that event was a lot of cleaning, decorating and decluttering. KiSA still enjoys his job very much. He is learning so much, and is glad to be a part of a team that works together very well.

The boys are getting so big, and very energetic. I have many pictures to post, but can't at the moment. As the title says, this is a BRIEF note. I will try to post more soon.

No comments: