Just in case you are wondering, we are in Ft. Worth right now. We've been here almost a week, and will stay another week before heading back to Granbury. That's in Texas, in case you haven't gathered. (A recent FB question let me know I hadn't clarified that yet.)
I really don't know how to answer the question of how we are doing. Basically, we are waiting. Sometimes patiently and hopefully, sometimes not. It's a journey. We're putting one foot in front of the other, thankful for the good.
Just so you know.
1 comment:
My dear friend, may I tell you that you are greatly missed by many at CCM. I miss your smile, your laughter, your sweet spirit, your kids, your encouragement....I guess I can't think of anything about you I don't miss. Still praying for all of you and can't wait to see what our gracious Father has planned! love, Sandy
Post a Comment