Answer: great. Both the baby and I are doing great. We're at 31 1/2 weeks, and everything that can be checked, measured, scanned or in any way quantified is exactly as it should be. I am getting tired and sore more easily now, and take frequent breaks. This has been my healthiest and easiest pregnancy, and so I can't complain that I'm finally having to slow down.
This child is extraordinarily active. He or she started moving earlier and more vigorously than either of the boys. The sonographer confirmed this in my most recent scan, noting that they normally record fetal movement as "good," but this time she was going to have to write, "great."
We really must find names. I'm hoping to come up with two names for each gender. I'd love to say more, but we just don't have any to share as of yet.
We've pulled the essential baby items out of storage and are trying to find places for it all. It won't be long now!
Speaking of time, I'm asking for prayers that we reach 37 weeks, which is full-term. I have full confidence this will be the case, but I'm asking for agreement anyway!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you've been well! Praying for you!
Prayers from me!
Thanks, friends. I'm honored to have such amazing women as my friends. You should both visit each other's blogs, they're two of my favorites!
Post a Comment