Wednesday, November 26, 2008

lunch and a haircut, two boys

I looked at SK this morning and realized he was shaggy. Couldn't bear to let the kinfolk see him all scruffy looking. So we went to the sports-themed haircut place with TVs and video games. Fun for dudes and their sons alike. He's been asking me to fix his hair so it "goes up." I have yet to try, but now it is at least cut so I can. To his delight, SK has been able to tolerate cheese made from cow's milk. So I made mac n' cheese for lunch, and threw in some chicken and red peppers for nutrition. Of course, he picked out the red peppers. The rest went down with ease.

You know it's a good lunch when the little one gets a bath afterward.

The 'Boys played Sunday, as most of you know. In honor of the occasion, KiSA made SK a helmet, complete with stars. "I'm a Cowboy!" he exclaimed. He's making his game face.WB has developed a preference for Daddy snuggles at bedtime. I think the sentiment is true in reverse.

No comments: