WB has been puttering around the house today. Unstoppable. He climbed into the stroller and sat in it for a while, then decided to liberate the clean laundry from the basket. Then, he reorganized my kitchen cabinets; the bake ware in particular looked like it needed to be pulled out. The strainer made a nice hat, though.
He pulled about 1/2 a package of wipes out of the warmer, and emptied most of the lego bucket I had just picked up last night. He got stuck between the armchair and the wall--twice--and knocked the dirty laundry hamper over and scattered the clothes all over the floor. He has realized that any time I am eating, his dinner bell is ringing, too. He nursed as often as a newborn, abeit much faster. He screamed bloody murder when I changed his diaper because I-was-holding-him-down, and that was totally unacceptable.
He is getting more confident about walking short distances.
I cannot believe I have a toddler!
No comments:
Post a Comment