SuperKid was born 6 years ago this past December. He was 6 weeks early. Thank God, he is plenty strong and healthy today, but it was a tough way to start out.
WonderBoy was born at 37 weeks, and I've given much of the credit for that to a medication of which I received injections for 20 weeks.
This wee one, this MysteryBaby, is 37 weeks gestational age today. The credit for that goes entirely to God. He brought healing to my body in May, so that this little life began within 5-6 days of praying for it. Unheard of, for someone with my medical history. He's given me a completely healthy pregnancy. I did not have access to that medication this time around. And yet today, we arrive at the calendar destination that says statistically, it is safe to be born. It's what we've all prayed for these many months.
I'm so, so very grateful. To God be the glory!
3 comments:
Yay!! God is so good. And now for this wee one to have a smooth and peaceful birth. Next on my payer list for you.
So glad you posted this so I could see it again....I lost it for a while obviously. I am so happy you are doing so well and made it to the 37 week point.....WOW, and I can't believe our babies are six now....Girl, hope to touch base soon, before MB comes.....love ya!
Yay! He's such a good God!
Post a Comment