WonderBoy is has added new elements to his cute routine. It's not the kind of stuff that already has a blank reserved in the baby book, like "first step" or "first tooth." Yet, it makes him seem bigger.
For instance, he is putting his face in the bathwater and blowing bubbles. It cracks me up to listen to both boys making motorboat sounds in the bathtub.
I've also been trying to teach him to participate in pick up time, and he's getting the idea. He will put toys in a bucket and then clap and say "yay!" He has yet to learn to discriminate which things to put in which containers, though. I've had to dig a few things out of trash cans and the washing machine.
He likes to help put dirty clothes in the washing machine, and he is also "helping" transfer wet clothes to the dryer. He is so proud to be doing laundry. Both boys like doing the washing and drying part. SuperKid is practicing his folding. Nobody likes to put away, though! I'm trying to think of a way to make that into a game, but still coming up blank.
SuperKid's cough has greatly improved. He still has 10 days on his antibiotic. Me and WonderBoy both had a stomach virus last week. It was very intense. KiSA also worked 70+ hours last week, so that was challenging, too. But we pulled through, and we're well now.
I'm sorry I don't have pictures right now. That's another story. I hope to have some soon.
1 comment:
You describe it so well, we don't need pictures!
Post a Comment