WonderBoy's nose is flowing again. He has had a cold about every other week since winter began. It's McDonald's fault; I'm almost sure of it.
I don't care that they post a "sanitized by ______" sign at the entrance to the playground. There is no way that structure isn't the world's biggest hotbed of communicable diseases. Of course, we could just avoid it, but several moms go there after Bible Study each week. It's my only time with my friends, which would be a hard thing to miss. Then there's the grocery carts and church nursery--can't avoid it all!
I shudder to think how ill he would be were we not breastfeeding. I have renewed my commitment to good hand washing practices, which proves to be a big challenge with a 14-month old. I know, I know, this is all a part of building a strong immune system, it's not dangerous, etc., etc.
I spotted a travel size package of Lysol's Anywhere wipes in a friends diaper bag some time ago. I've been looking for it since and having no luck. Does anyone know where I can find them?
1 comment:
I saw Germ-x wipes this past week at Wal-mart.
Post a Comment