SK has the flu. We caught it early and he's doing o.k., but I still feel so sorry for him. It's running just like KiSA's did, and hopefully will be as short. It came fast, and with no warning.
Please join us in praying that RnT doesn't get it. 7-week olds and the flu are not a good mix.
From what I gathered at choir rehearsal Wed. night, the service this Sunday is going to be very special and powerful. I am really disappointed that we are going to miss it. We were so looking forward to seeing our friends in ABF (Sunday School), many of whom we haven't seen since the progressive dinner on Dec. 7th.
1 comment:
Amanda you are so generous and sweet to keep this blog. All of us that love you but are too far away to drop in or visit often can keep up with the growth and development of SK and RnT. It just amazes me that my grandchildren are so handsome and smart, but then it shouldn't, should it?
I am so sorry to hear that SK is down with the flu but I pray it is short lived. I also pray that you and RnT stay well and do not contract that nasty old flu. I am relieved to hear that your KiSA is well and up and at it again.
Post a Comment