"Jesus loves me, this I know.
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong;
They are weak
But he is STRONG!
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me;
The Bible tells me so."
So we sang softly together while snuggling in the dark, my son's sweet little voice and mine. New meaning springs out of those words when clinging to Jesus is all I have left.
Rnt tested positive for you know, that bug, yesterday morning. What I felt Sun. evening was no doubt the same thing. But Jesus' name is above all names, which is why none of us had a fever today. I am so thankful--He deserves all praise. He can and will give me what I need to take the next step.
Thank you for your prayers. Please make sure to read Jan. 16 post, "To All the Nice People."
No comments:
Post a Comment