WB is highly mobile. He's a fun mix of speedy, curious, and persistent. He is so proud to be able to get wherever he wants; I think his arms get longer every day.
I think I forgot to add a picture of him in the swing on my post about the swing set. He took to it with no problem--all squeals and smiles.
We went to the local zoo with a friend and her daughter. We joke that her baby is WB's girlfriend because she is only 10 days older. They like to bat at each other and take toys from each other.
It's a small zoo--smaller than from where we moved--but that doesn't matter when you're three. The elephants are just as big, and the gibbons were going nuts.
SK got my Dad's pale blue eyes. He doesn't wear the sunglasses for fashion; he tears up anytime we step into bright sunlight. The caps, though, well they are just pure mama fun. I love it when little kids wear hats.
Here are a couple of pictures of WB's dentist visit when he pulled on his tooth. SK had just had his cavities fixed the week before, and it was the same hygienist. They are wonderful there. SK just lay on the chair and watched the movie playing in the ceiling while WB was getting checked out as I held him in my arms. He still got a prize.
They've done this before.
No comments:
Post a Comment