
Today was SK's first day of preschool. I guess you'd call it that. He went from 9-2:30 to Mother's Day Out at our church. He's only going on Tuesdays. He did really well, although they said he got sad at nap time. "You mean, he took a nap?" I gasped.
His teachers are sweet, wonderful, and smart. They don't always look like this; it
was pajama day (which we did not know. Good grief, that would have been easier). I got to work on typing up Grandpa's autobiography and ate my food hot.
RnT was busy tanking up on the good stuff since he slept 6 hours last night. Five the night before.
What word could possibly express my delight? And no, there is no method to it, just a sweet, Divine gift.
Our dog probably also had a big day. At lunch, I discovered that his collar is still on his leash, but he wasn't on his collar. When I told my neighbor, he went out looking for him. This he does for the dog who barks at him every time he sees him, and wakes his baby up. What could the world be like if everyone had neighbors like this? It's inspiring.

A friend from church brought dinner and our boys got to play together. I enjoyed visiting with her--a breath of fresh air. The kindness and generosity of our Adult Bible Fellowship class has been amazing, not to mention delicious. We've had meals brought to us three times a week since December 20.
Oh, and Happy Birthday, Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment