Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Growing Boys

I took RnT to the doctor yesterday. Turns out it wasn't just my imagination that he looks bigger. He was 11.7 pounds, up from 8.8 pounds on the 8th. My milk must be solid cream!

Apparently, the screaming in pain isn't normal. Turns out, they think he has reflux. So, I've been praying over him in addition to making a trip to the pharmacy. One way or another, we'll get this little guy feeling better.

SK needed new shoes and socks. I looked at them in the store, and thought, "No way will those fit his feet. They're too big." But sure enough, he's grown into a size nine shoe. Later on at home, I looked over at him while he was sitting at the table, and he was sitting on his bottom, not his knees. He looked like such a little kid, not a toddler! The picture is of him sacked out after running errands. Note his cell phone laying on the bed--an old one someone gave him. He hates to leave the house without it in his pocket. I didn't get a picture of the camo rubber boots, which are also a highly prized item.

No comments: