KiSA has had a very busy week. Last Thursday, he went on a hunting trip with some friends.One of them needed to cull some does off his ranch, and he was glad to help with that!

He got one on Friday with his bow, and four on Saturday with his rifle. Plus, he had a lot of fun with these guys.
What a blessing to be set for meat for the year! You single gals take note--it's good to marry a man who has a keen eye and steady hand.

Then Sunday, he went to an training out-of-state for his job. He learned a lot, but we missed him terribly. We picked him up at the airport this afternoon. SK has not let him out of his sight from the moment he ran up to him at the gate.


RnT is getting chubby.

I get so crazy about baby fat rolls!

I kiss his little cheeks and he gets this surprised and confused look on his face.

But you know what? Gas stinks. He has to work it out of one end before he eats, and then out the other after he eats. I really feel bad for the little guy that he is in pain so much.
No wonder he sleeps so much; crying is hard work!

My neighbor across the street offered/asked to have Jackson stay in her back yard until we get his living arrangements remedied. She's kind of like Dr. Doolittle, so gifted with animals. This morning she braved the sleet to bring us hot, homemade beer bread and a jar of loquat jelly. She cuddled RnT, enjoyed some coffee, and basically made me feel like I lived in Mayberry. Then she took SK for about and hour to play with Jackson and her new poodle, and I got to get some things done. I am so rich!
I finally got to take down the Christmas tree today. Look what I found in the branches--this one's for you, Grandma J! I know you've always loved the rubber snake.
No comments:
Post a Comment